Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hari yang membahagiakan

Yeyyy jumpa Dr. Fauziah lagi... Me and hubby always looking forward to see my gyne, well actually we really want to see baby's development... kinda cant wait of him/ her arrival... Though before this according to dr , my baby most probably would be a girl but today dr said ' eh macam boy lah' heheheh...hubby senyum meleret..me? ehm actually I dont mind to have boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy and safe... i've lost a boy before so this time I just hope the baby will be safe and healthy... :) Dr suggested for both of us to do the Detail Scanning...me and hubby of course agree about it... After gone through many test during pregnant of my Ifwat, i dont really scared of any test or whatever doctor wants me to do... So dr scheduled it on 18th November 2005...

On the way nak gi amek ubat, ada 1 kaunter AIA tgh buat promotion ttg housing loan...quite a great deal, they offered a 6.25% of fixed housing loan...Wow compared to other banks, this one seem the cheapest...ptg gi sign S&P for the apartment... harap2tak ada lah aral melintang... Aminnn...

1 comment:

agakkacak said...

SEronok sangat2 kan sayang gi jumpa doktor tengok development baby, kita rase happy jek, tersengih je cam kerang wangi.. hihihi. Sayang jage baby kita baik2 ek, jangan lompat2, be very graceful tapi jangan la lembik sangat, kena cergas jugak, so nanti tak la susah sayang nak bersalin kan.. Kita sentiase berdoa untuk sayang and our baby. Harap2 semuanya selamat sejahtera la kan.. muah muah muah