Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thanks Frensss

Today, mai bgtau I yang ramai org tanya whether I am pregnant or not? or is it true that Ila is pregnant??? Mai cant really answer them...surprisingly nobody asked me about it instead they asked about my health and tell me to take care of myself...

I know people dont want to ask me because it might heard my feeling since i still feel losing my stillbirth baby - Ifwat. But people are concern about me and care about me, thats why i feel very happy to be at TM Net.

It is not I dont want to tell them that i am pregnant but i am still waiting for a test that our baby is chromosome normal, coz i dont want the history repeat... will see dr. fauziah next week so i'll know my baby progress & shall get another advice from her.

Visited Zaliza yesterday, she got a new baby boy, Muhammad Amir Irfan....very cute and montel. His weight is 3.69 kg, besar gak le tu... I love the name Irfan, me and hubby thinking to put our baby name as Irfan as well if it is a boy but it is too early too tell...am tired to think about baby name, coz for me I've the best name to our stillbirth baby Muhammad Rizq Ifwat so I cant think any better name than that...

we have few names in the list, since none of my friends except mai knows my blog addres so i dont mind to put it here...however it is subject to changes...
  • Rizq Irfan
  • Rizq Iffat
  • Ayra Rizqin
  • Arissa Rizqin
Ya Allah ya Tuhan ku,
Kurniakanlah ku zuriat yang sempurna sifat dan tiada cacat cela
Kurniakanlah ku zuriat yang bijak akal fikirannya
Kurniakanlah ku zuriat yang cantik rupa parasnya
Kurniakanlah ku zuriat yang baik budi pekertinya dan menghormati org tua

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku,kabulkanlah permintaan kukerana tak sanggup lagi rasanya untuk menghadapi satu lagi kehilanganAmin...

5 comments:

happy2gether said...

insyallah, everything will be allright this time...we all love u...

agakkacak said...

Minggu depan kita gi jumpa Dr. Fauziah.. yey. seronoknyer.. sayang nak kita wat GL ke?, minggu depan la ek. InsyaAllah anak kita ok sayang.. Kita sentiasa doa utk kesihatan sayang ngan anak kita.. harap2 kengkawan kita yg kenal kita n family suma pun same la kan.. amin

ila de cute said...

thanks mai...thanks sayanggg

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Can cpu speed be negative Commercial life insurance co sketches of cartoon fishermen Okuma integrity 101 fishing reel