Friday, September 02, 2005

Pregnant mummies...

Many of my friends also pregnant...Yeyy so I have friend to share story with...

Chiam - my best fren during study time... She is now 5 months pregnant... I want to see how she looks like now... She was my bridesmaid... Chiam now in Japan... Miss u Chiam



Maizatul - My best fren at office...Just got married 4 months ago...she is now 6 weeks pregnant... I hope everything would be fine to her and her baby...



Kak Muffy - She is my manager...Expecting her second son (to be named Khalis)... Always heard her story that Firas (her eldest son)very excited to have a baby brother...



zaliza - she is my best fren too... we worked together for clickers project...someone very enjoy to work with... expecting her first baby in these two three days



Naza - We used to lepak together gether last time... She's also 7 months pregnant, expecting her first baby...




Dearest Nora and ILa marketing, I wish the best for you...Semoga rezeki u akan datang cepat... I tau ketabahan u... Proud to have fren like you both... Muahs

No comments: