Sunday, September 18, 2005

My dream...

Borak2 kosong...or my hubby used to call it 'hangat-hangat taik ayam' ... Well, for me we have to berangan first... i always consider berangan is a first step of everything...

so yesterday, i berangan dengan my mum to have a small cafe and sell my mum's secret recipe - Laksa Johor, Lontong, etc... and I might consider to sell my mom's inlaw sambal itam... Actually I was teruja to see Cik Siti's cafe at Cyberjaya Street Mall, i like their concept, with only 6 tables (max capacity of 25 people)... and theirbusiness hours only during lunch time... they serve very nice Kelantan's delights with an affordable price... so I am berangan to have this kind of cafe... might be share with my mum and sister... (insyaallah) ...

I am very lazy to come to office now... dunno why but I am keep thinking to have an income but have more time for my family... am very looking forward to have and raise my baby...so if i have a small cafe with help by my mum and sister plus a maid, I'll have an income and more time for my family... It is sound great but as my hubby said, a lot of thing we have to consider if we want to start a business esp F&B...

I hope my dream will come true, for the time being it is good if i can concentrate on my work while in the same time study about market and managing money... Will see in few years time whether my dream will come true or not...

Oh God! Please make my dream and angan-angan come true.... Amin...

3 comments:

agakkacak said...

Hehehe.. selamat berjaya sayang!! you can do it!! Tapi kena berusaha bersungguh2 la, cari tapak yang sesuai bebetul, survey pape yang patut, kira2 baper kos nak pakai.. Kita sokong usaha awak!! Chaiyyokkk!!!
hehehe seronoknyerrr... bole makan pree

happy2gether said...

emm...betul tu mai sokong gak, nanti ley la buat food testing..mai ley tlg rasa..eheheh....good luck...

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »