Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Life...

I was really sad and down yesterday... Being scolded by dad is not a big thing since he always did that to me daripada i kecik lagi... but i was terribly sedih yesterday when dad told me I dont have to think about buying house if I dont have enough money... How could he say that to me??? I am his daughter, my rights as a daughter has been denial since he got married to my beautifullllllllll step mother... Oh my god! Is this what we call as Kehidupan??

I love him very much, i always tell people that i have a great daddy...yeah he is great, he has a bright political career, he has money, he has big house, he has a lot of cars, but he doesnt love me... so what i am suppose to do? Until i heard one day, when one my dad's friend which is a cabinet Minister asked him how many children he has.. he said with proud and smile he has FOUR, let me repeat, he has FOUR children, so how about me, angah and adik...why dont he said that he has 7 children?? i was really sad, and thats it...

But i should feel very glad because I still have a mother who always love me, I have a husband who always support me, and i have my youngest sister who always tell that i have people around me who still love me... without my dad and my step mum and my step siblings, i still can be happy...

4 comments:

agakkacak said...

Sabar je la sayang, kita terima je la ape dia cakap tu secara positif. Takpe la kalo, begini la caranya utk dapatkan pandangan dan nasihat orang tua, daripada terus rasa kecik hati, baik kita cuba tanye lebih ramai orang yg memang pakar dalam bidang ni. tak yah mengabih kredit tepon untuk di hina.

agakkacak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
happy2gether said...

emm sabar yek ila, kita rasa blom ada lagi umah yg sesuai utk awak...mungkin akan ada nanti yg betul2 sesuai utk awak, masa tu pendapat org2 lain x penting asalkan awak n hubby suka...jgn amik ati ckp yr father coz he might want the best 4 u, amik jek positively...biasalah jadik anak2 mmg byk kena mengalah...cayang awak...

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »