Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A gift from friend...

Thanks Siti Khatijah... One of my close frens during study... she gave me a tudung kepala and a cassette of ayat-ayat al-Quran sebagai amalan ibu mengandung... Thanks a lot Siti, I love it very much... My hubby say thanks too...Officially, this a second gift for our baby... The first gift was my pregnancy journal, I recorded my pregnancy experience for baby so he/she can know and learn how my pregnancy process while pregnant of him/her.... actually not really first because he/she inherit all his/her brother things and gifts which him not have the opportunity to use it since Allah S.W.T. loves him more...

Among gifts that he/she will inherit are:-
  • Baby record book - from Aunt Zalinda
  • Baby bedding set - from Atok Johor
  • Baby towels set - from Aunt Ngah
  • Baby cot - from Nenek Johor (actually it is second hand, daddy has to repaint the cot... or if we have extra $$$, we might want to buy a new one)
  • Baby towel - from Aunt (I honestly forgot her name coz she gave it to me during the majlis melenggang perut)
  • & lots lots lots more baju, seluar, towels, blankets, booties, socks, toiletteries, napkins, tilam kecil and bantal, botol susu etc - all this from mummy and daddy...

So this time around, we dont have to buy anything for him/her since all things are complete except we might want to buy a new stroller and carrier... Insyallah kalau ada rezeki...

2 comments:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
agakkacak said...

Hehe.. weekend ni kita nak cat balik la baby cot tu!! dah lame nak buat, tapi tak buat2 lagi.. hmmm.. kena gi beli syelek ni, ngan kertas pasir pastu ubuh gloss sket.. aaa lupa dah, cemane nak buat dia, dulu mase belaja kemahiran hidup tau la gak.. hmmmm. takpe takpe.. kita cuba ek!!