Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!




Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to ila
Happy birthday to me...




MY Birthday... not really a day yang ditunggu2... becoz it means I am one year older... But am still happy coz:
1. Allah give me another birthday to celebrate
2. Allah gives me good health
3. Allah gives me a loving and caring family...of course with a loving husband as well (this is my first year celebrating it with my hubby)
4. Allah granted me a son though he is not around with me anymore...
5. Allah gives me loving friends around...
6. Allah gives me so many thing which I can't count and list here

Apa yang best birthday kali ni becoz my hubby made a such effort to make me smile whole day today... Never thought he will buy me flower..hehheh... anybody who knows my husband will understand what i meant ...he is never being 'Mat Kentel' (Mai, pinjam sat perkataan ni)... He bought perfume...I love it, he sent a bouquet of lily to my office and he asked me out for dinner at Restoran Berputar Menara KL... hehehehhe... Thanks a lot sayang... I really appreciate it...

My hubby really make me smile whole day... He made a surprise for me when asked the pianist at Menara KL to sing happy birthday for me and everybody there were singing for me while i cut my cake....hehheheheh seronoknyaaaa....

another good news today... my BIRAS lahirkan baby girl baru... now, i have 2 nieces who shares birthday date with me... The baby named farah fayda...

No comments: