Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hubby's birthday

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday... i organized a very simple dinner yet I found it quite romantic...


We went to Tamarind Springs, despite all the Internet review talking bad things about the restaurant, I was excited to go there n to enjoy the scenery (obviously not to enjoy food)... I've made prior arrangement for the birthday dinner plus a small surprise 'birthday cake' for him... Since the restaurant did not have any cake, they suggested a plate of dessert with ice cream and candle on top of it. I've asked them to clean the table immediate we finish our dinner and send the dessert... (heheh... my husband tak tau semua ni)... dia ingat just makan2... so i make excuse nak pi toilet padahal to give signal to the waiter for the next plan...

Hehehhehe.... he look so terkejut and smile at me... While walking to the car, he hold my hand and said "Sayang, thank you. This is the most memorable birthday I've ever had. Kita terharu..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »